Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Day 72 - Vero Beach, Florida

A three hour drive to Vero Beach.   We parked the trailer at an RV Resort then drove on about 20 minutes to Martha's Cousin's, Skip and Marilyn's house.   Waiting for us here were my glasses that I had ordered online three weeks ago and they are so much better than my others.  I am very pleased.  The truck needs a few things done to it and  yesterday we had made an appointment for this afternoon and dropped it off.  They tell me it will be ready to go tomorrow.  We are hoping so because unless we change our plans, we move on  early Friday morning.  


The last few weeks Martha has had a nagging pain, no not me, a tooth that has been bothering her and Marilyn made an appointment for her to see their dentist this afternoon.   It turns out that she needs a root canal and the dentist scheduled it for tomorrow.  I could pull it with a pair of pliers but they are back at the trailer.


Martha's cousin Skip.



So I am currently sitting at Marilyn and Skip's kitchen table having a nice cup of coffee.  This is my view.  Marilyn is making a Pasta dish for dinner, I love PASTA, and tomorrow night we are going out for French Onion Soup and Ribs.  Skip says he knows a place that has fantastic Onion Soup and great Ribs.  Pasta, French Onion Soup, and Ribs are  among my most favorite meals.  You'd think that they were my Cousins and not Martha's.  What a deal!  I love being King for a Day or two.


We made reservations to go on an airboat ride tomorrow and observe alligators.  That will encompass our morning, we'll pick up the truck and get Martha a little root canal in the afternoon.  Her appointment tomorrow is at 3pm, they said to come half an hour earlier at tooth-hurty.   Sorry, couldn't resist.  Alligator Canal, Tooth Canal, and you can-al read about it tomorrow.  
Thanks for reading our BLOG.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Dad thinks he is so funny sometimes. But my tooth was too sore to laugh.

      Delete