Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Day 16 - Butterflies?

We ran errands this morning and then went to the Butterfly House

Lots of Butterflies buzzing around

I had one land on my shirt. 

Martha was jealous.


Then Martha got one on her.  I guess one landed on me first because I must be sweeter.  The pic below may confirm my sweetness.

This pic should never have been taken.  Makes me want to go home and watch 'The Notebook'

I did manage to get new glasses today.  Badly needed.  Now I can see the pic above.  Ugh.
Tomorrow we drive to Iowa.  By the way, if you read yesterday's blog, good news, the air traffic must have changed to a different runway and pattern.  We had a quiet nights sleep.  

2 comments:

  1. Another nice day. Sort of low key but seeing the butterflies was so awesome. They are beautiful. They also had marine life. I was able to touch different kinds of sea urchins, starfish, a ray, and even sharks. So cool. Great day. Now Iowa, here we come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are something else, keep up the posting...

    ReplyDelete